The Charlotte Convention Center features approximately 550,000 total square feet of space, including:
- 280,000 square feet of exhibit space that can be separated into four halls, each with an individual show office.
- 126,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, which includes 37 meetings rooms, the 35,000-square-foot Richardson Ballroom (can be separated into three rooms) and the 40,000-square-foot Crown Ballroom, for a total of 41 breakout rooms.
- Pre-function space totaling 90,800 square feet, which includes both indoor and outdoor space options.
- 43,000 square feet of concourse space that can be used for registration or other components of your program.
- Six VIP show offices, which total approximately 5,700 square feet, overlooking the exhibit halls.
- Approximately 4,000 square feet of space in the Delish Food Court, which offers Einstein Bros. Bagels, Buon Cibo, Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits and Starbucks.
The Charlotte Convention Center has also become one of a growing number of large convention facilities across the United States and the one of the first in North Carolina to “go green.” In addition to procedures implemented, like the usage of biodegradable cups made from corn products, the facility has gone the extra mile, adding substantial recycling programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and energy-saving initiatives. Learn more about the center's Green Meeting Initiatives.