The Charlotte Convention Center is proud to partner with Smart City, America’s leading provider of event technology services as the exclusive provider of these advanced technological services:
- High-speed internet access (shared ethernet).
- T-1 and other special data circuits.
- Dial-up and ISDN internet circuits.
- Temporary LAN/WAN/VPN construction.
- Point-to-point data networking.
- Switched and dedicated voice circuits.
- Multi-line and single-line phone rentals.
- Voicemail, call forwarding and more.
Smart City’s fiber network provides high-speed Internet access using fast ethernet protocols to all exhibit spaces, public areas and meeting rooms. Trained network professionals are specialists in creating Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs) and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) - all using the latest technology. Network reliability is practically guaranteed by Smart City’s 24/7 Network Operations Center monitoring.
With Smart City, any area of the Charlotte Convention Center or host hotels can be networked.