Exhibit Space Features:
- Dark troweled concrete floors with a floor load capacity of 350 per-square-foot live load.
- 20 covered loading docks with drive-in access to halls B and C via ramps.
- Four freight elevators serving all levels.
- Four individual show offices, one in each hall.
- Columns located on 90-foot centers.
- Utilities provided through flush-mounted floor boxes located on 30-foot centers.
- A public address system with overhead speakers for paging.
- A large concession stand in each hall, which can be enhanced with mobile food solutions.
- 43,000 square feet of street-level concourse space to facilitate registration.
- Six VIP show offices located on the concourse level overlooking the exhibit halls, some with a wet bar and restrooms.
- Convention, Meeting & Trade Shows
- Exhibit Level Details
- Insurance Requirements
- Personnel and Equipment Rate Sheet
- Event Regulations
Plumbing & Electrical Services